Offer template is a functionality that allows you to create example offers and use them in the final stages of the hiring process, thereby simplifying the process.
Creating offer templates
In order to create these templates, you need to go to ''Settings'' and then to the ''Offer Templates'' section. Then, to create a new template, press the "Add" button. The following page will open:
Here you will see several mandatory fields:
Name - the template's internal name, which is not displayed when you send it to the candidate.
The subject of the email - a subject that will be visible to the candidate in the email.
Content of the letter - a cover letter from the recruiter.
Letter template - the content of the offer itself. Here you can describe the terms of cooperation, benefits, etc.
Below is an example of how to fill out these fields:
Notice the placeholders on the right side of the page. With these placeholders, you can automatically pull up the information you want in your offer.
To send an offer to a candidate, follow these steps:
1. Go to the "Recruiting" section on the left menu.
2. Navigate to the "Candidates" tab and select the desired candidate from the list.
3. Go to the "Offers" tab on the candidate's card.
4. Click on the "Create offer" button.
5. Select the specific vacancy for which you want to create the offer.
6. Choose the appropriate offer template from the options on the offer creation page.
7. Review the content of the offer and make any necessary edits.
8. Click "Save and Preview" to see a preview of the offer.
9. If everything looks good, click the "Send offer letter" button at the bottom of the page to submit the offer to the candidate.
The candidate will receive the offer letter, and you can proceed with the next steps in the recruitment process once they respond to the offer.
This is how the offer letter will appear to the candidate:
After clicking on the "View Offer" button, the candidate can view the offer and sign it.
You will also be able to track the status of the offer on the candidate's card.